As our country and community continue to cope with the novel coronavirus pandemic, we want to provide you with this update regarding its impact on Spanish Hills Wellness Suites.
As of 6/14/2022 our facility has 7 COVID-19 Positive Patients in our facility:
We are working closely with local and state health departments and continue to follow their guidance, as well as guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), to prevent the spread of this virus.
To add an additional level of protection we are:
- Testing all residents and staff following recommendations and in collaboration with the local health department;
- Screening staff, visitors and essential medical personnel prior to entry;
- Providing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Quarantining, testing and closely monitoring all newly admitted residents prior to assigning them to a standard room;
- Our Infection Preventionist continually assess infection control practices, infection trends and weekly testing results;
- Continuing to follow CDC guidelines
- Utilizing a separate wing of our facility to care for COVID-positive residents.
In an effort to support our local medical community, Spanish Hills is accepting COVID-19 Positive patients from local Hospitals. As of 6/14/2022, Spanish Hills has accepted 1 COVID Positive hospital patient. As indicated above, we are working extremely hard to prevent the spread of the virus within our facility.
We will continue to provide you with regular updates when we have new information to share and, as always, encourage you to contact us directly if you have any questions.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these unprecedented times.